Thanks & comments

Bob Smith athlon2600 at att.net
Tue Mar 30 09:23:43 UTC 2010

To all developers & contributors:  Thanks for Fedora C12 - it's beautiful! Just loaded,  & updated it. My linux/unix is rusty but it will come back.  Support information available is enormous, sometimes overwhelming. Yum update bug fix was simple, update was flawless.  Display behavior is phenomenal, *but* lost dual-monitor background double-span after update (I will read the docs and work on it myself).  I have a lot to keep me busy. Just wanted to offer positive feedback and moral support.  Something about this opsys just gets under my skin- is this normal?  Sincerely,  william, aka athlon2600

temporary signature:
athlon2600 at att.net
milwaukee, wi
asus, amd, FC12 / 'other' dual-boot