Upstream bugs vs. Fedora bugs: KDE people do it wrong

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 11:44:26 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 13:32:24 Frank Murphy wrote:
> On 31/03/10 12:25, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

> >> But why would an end user be worried about a typo in a spec file?
> >
> > Other developer, not provenpackager one?
> >
> > Jaroslav
>
> But isn't the run of the thread about "normal user" and bugs.
> Closing or otherwise.

Who is "normal", "ordinary" user? Remembers me an election campaign in Czech
rep right now. I hope I'm not that one "ordinary man" as targeted by one party
;-)

The typo issue was only example, even "ordinary" (I don't like it) users could
fill bug report that there's possibility to fix it in Rawhide only. Not
everything can be backported etc...

Jaroslav
--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>