Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Mail Llists lists at sapience.com
Tue May 4 03:13:50 UTC 2010

On 05/03/2010 10:01 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Of course the sample is biased.  It's a sample of people who frequent
> the forums, that's a self selecting group of people, by no means a
> worthwhile representation of the Fedora user base as a whole.

  FYI - Not true - I joined the forum for the sole purpose of voting in
that poll - everyone I know who voted joined the forum for the same
reason. The mailling list brought it to my attention.

  We all follow the mailing lists - as presumably does FESCO - so the
sample is less biased than is being suggested.

   FESCO is not voted in by Aunt Tilly ... are they?