Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue May 4 14:58:04 UTC 2010

Thomas Janssen wrote:
> Maybe i'm wrong and nothing is decided, but why don't we do something
> then and get the data we need to decide the*right*  direction in the
> first place?

Because the "important" people of Fedora have deemed users to be
sub-standard humans. Only contributors (ie packagers) have any say in
the future of Fedora. In any case, a test user poll was going to be
created, but I have not heard about it in a while so I do not know if it
is still on the table.

P.S. I am patiently awaiting packager status to earn my elitist status,
but it seems reviewing is not as quick as it once was.