Res: Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue May 4 15:53:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 10:00 -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> The recent upswing in
> policies and requirements is clouding Fedora's vision.

Which vision is that?  The one where we should produce a generally
usable stable operating system every 6 months, one that users can
confidently use throughout the life of that release?  Making sure our
updates given to users are better tested seems to be working toward that
vision, not away from it.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!