FYI: NVR issues from f12 -> f13

James Antill james at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 5 15:49:48 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 23:53 -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Tue, 4 May 2010, John Reiser wrote:
>
> >> Here's a list of f12 -> f13 with unclean update paths based on srpm.
> >
> > Text search is powerful, but a sorted list is even better.
> >

> The script I wrote to make this list is here:
>

> I should have sorted the pkgs at the end, sorry.

 Am I going blind, or did you fail to paste the URL?:)

 I did a current vs. rawhide one, a ages ago:

http://james.fedorapeople.org/yum/commands/yum-newer-than-rawhide.py

...which should probably be merged with the inter distro. one, at some
point.

James Antill - james at fedoraproject.org
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/releases
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/whatsnew/3.2.28