Please move your ABRT bugs upstream

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:02:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we just disable abrt on Fedora until it figures how to file bugs
> upstream? What is the procedure to propose this? Does this have to go
> through FESCo?

that's a bit drastic. I don't want abrt disabled on my packages. I'm
willing to make a best effort to be the middle man and ferry
information across the communication divide.   As long there's no
expectation that I'm going to be able to deal with all the abrt
generated reports on an equal basis..I really don't see a problem in
collecting the information.

-jef