Reasons for hall monitoring

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri May 7 12:48:51 UTC 2010

Dne 7.5.2010 01:01, Rudolf Kastl napsal(a):
> one of the questions raised in the meeting posted by mcepl was... "why
> dont those people leave if they are unhappy". simple... they put alot
> sweat blood and tears into a project, and they have friends... with
> the development crowd and with the community in general. they are
> obviously feeling as a part of it with just a different pov and an own
> opinion. that isnt bad at all ... but healthy... "diversity is
> healthy" to a project.

I didn't to continue in this thread, but here I have to defend myself. I
don't remember I would say anything like that, but it looks to me like
taken out of the context at least and expressing exactly opposite
position I think I held. Although I don't agree with many of them in a
lot of places, I strongly support Kevin's, Ralf's and others position
that the current development is very harmful to the development of
Fedora and I would love them to stay and defend this still nice project
we all work on.

Actually, http://skvidal.wordpress.com/2010/05/07/dissidents/ made me so
angry that I am just not able to write any response to it ... whatever I
would write would be too much personal half-libelous attack, so I will
rather write nothing.

Matěj

--
According to the Franciscan priest Richard Rohr, spirituality is
not for people who are trying to avoid hell; it is for people