Fedora 13 continuing the tradition of being an update monster

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:26:25 UTC 2010

On 05/11/2010 09:35 PM, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
> On 05/11/2010 01:12 AM, H. Guémar wrote:
>
>> And so what ?
>>
>> In OpenArena's case, last stable releases were:
>> * 0.8.5: 02/23/2010
>>
> Feb 2nd, 2010 - that's a long time ago.

Yep.  The primary maintainer at that time recently orphaned this package
and I transitioned from being a co-maintainer to being the primary
maintainer. Other tasks related to Fedora 13 took a higher priority and
when I finally managed to push an update, we were past the release
freeze.  As I have said before,  I am always open to having more
co-maintainers for any of the packages that I maintain.  So if anyone is
interested, do sign up.

Rahul