PackageKit need to be more intelligent!

Guido Grazioli guido.grazioli at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:56:11 UTC 2010

On 2010/5/12 Seth Vidal wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2010, Guido Grazioli wrote:
>> Having an additional option in that context menu, which makes the search
>> mimic the "applications" search implemented in latest pkgdb, would be
>> a very nice feature indeed.
>
> yum can search an additional keywords database if it is in the metadata.
>
> We added support for that in f13.

Sorry for that, im still on F12 in my laptop; well i must then say it IS
a nice function. But actually i meant something that can refine
results more than increasing them; like a "new applications" shortcut,
in the search-mode context menu, which sets filter defaults as
"only graphical files"+"only end-users files"+"only available"+"hide subpkgs"

--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli at gmail.com>
Via Parri 11 48011 - Alfonsine (RA)