packages using gsettings

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri May 21 01:37:36 UTC 2010

On 05/21/2010 06:59 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Matthias Clasen wrote:
>
>> Because they all go into a single binary file.
>>
> Yuck! Hello, registry! :-/
>
> What's next? Dumping the data into the same binary as the infamous registry
> does?

Kevin,

Can you drop with the habit of throwing around inflammatory comments?
It serves no constructive purpose.  We all understand that love KDE but
this is hardly the way to promote it.  If you have genuinely concerns
about design or implementation of gsettings,  take it upstream.   If you
don't care and I suspect you really don't.  then just ignore such
threads and concentrate on what you are actually interested about.

Rahul