Font rendering in F13

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:11:11 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Roberto Ragusa <mail at robertoragusa.it> wrote:

> I'm well aware that many people have different tastes about font
> readability and that I'm probably out of the majority (who
> wants "like on Windows" rendering). This awareness was actually
> the reason of my post: to have guys remember that not everyone
> welcomes the bci.

Actually, one of the first questions I get from users switching from
Ubuntu is why our fonts look worse than theirs.

As of today, I haven't a good answer, if anyone knows better I'd
really love to hear where we differ and if/how we plan to close the
gap.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com