fc12 in F13

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Thu May 27 10:49:00 UTC 2010

On 05/27/2010 06:44 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> I initially came to F13 through F12>  Rawhide (Pre-Branch)
>
> Should I still have this amount of fc12:
> http://fpaste.org/eqVD/
>
> Some do not seem to have any corresponding fc13 pkgs.

That just means that the fc13 package doesn't have a higher
name-value-release, so there's no need to upgrade to it.

If you're really concerned about having the fc13 package, you can do a
'yum reinstall <package>' and it will exchange it in place with the fc13
version.

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761