Meego in Fedora repos?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun May 30 13:47:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Chen Lei <supercyper1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/5/30 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>:
>> On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Valent Turkovic
>>
>> Its under review. I'm waiting for a few upstream updates that need to
>> hit as part of the gnome 2.31.2 release. There's a few new packages,
>> some renames but most of it should be in the repos in the not to
>> distant future. I'll post updates to the mini at l.fp.o mailing list as
>> things start to move.
>>
>> Peter
>> --
> Will meego spin include both netbook and handset packages from meego?

Not decided about the handset side of things yet. The vast majority of
the components from "MeeGo Core" are already in rawhide (and F-13 for
that matter). Most of the Netbook UX stuff is. Some of the handset
stuff can't yet compile on rawhide due to newer QT components but
it'll be a couple of months before we see most of the handset UI
components so there's no point looking at it until that point in time.

Peter