tor-lsb -- hey, look, package script, don't complain to _me_. I'm just installing you.

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Mon May 31 22:31:59 UTC 2010

On Mon 31 May 2010 1:55:26 pm Paul Wouters wrote:
> since that's the preference
> of the maintainer, which violates fedora packagaging policies

Then a provenpackager should fix it regardless of whether the maintainer "is
too busy to fix it." and even then, they shouldn't be maintaining packages
they are too busy to fix! That's just as bad as blatently refusing to fix
this issue.

--
Ryan Rix
== http://rix.si/page/contact/ if you need a word         ==