Why should I ever bother filing another bug?

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 9 17:16:17 UTC 2010

> So, once more for the cheap seats: *why* do you think closing an older
> bug as a dupe of a newer one is a respect issue? What's the big problem
> with it?

As a devel - I've found that I close bugs as dupes of other bugs and I
try to have the bug which has the most succinct explanation of the
problem and the solution as the one that everything is duped TO.

That way when I look at open bugs I get the best one, not the others.

the order they came in doesn't matter, imo.

-sv