Urgent: today's F14 catastrophe with openldap-servers update

Ben Boeckel mathstuf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:54:37 UTC 2010

Jan Vcelak <jvcelak at redhat.com> wrote:
> This is the problem: The database migration could take a really long time. I
> have testing data with 56 entries (nodes) - exporting (slapcat) is quite fast,
> but importing (slapadd) takes around 10 seconds.

Hmm. I've seen selinux-policy-targeted take longer than this on
upgrades. SELinux is a little more obvious that it's doing something on
upgrade (and after looking at the spec file[1], I'd not sure whether I'd
have rather not known ;) ), but I don't think it'd be unheard of.

--Ben

[1]http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=selinux-policy.git;a=blob;f=selinux-policy.spec