old_testing_critpath notifications

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 14:34:47 UTC 2010

On 2010-11-29, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Petr Pisar <ppisar at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 2010-11-29, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Petr Pisar <ppisar at redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Proven testers do get copies of these emails (dozens of them) and its
>>> also summarised in the updates-testing report for all to see.
>>>
>> Oh, I thought <test at l.f.o.> described as `For testers of Fedora
>> development releases' concerns alpha and similar (pre-)releases only.
>>
>> In that case, only one issue remains: to stop spamming package
>> maintainer.
>
> Well it advises the package maintainer that their update is old.

And I am supposed to be reminded every day. My sclerosis is no so bad
yet.

> have no problems with it and I maintain around 120 packages. Filter it
> if you don't like it.

Are you interrested in such notifications?

I do not get the idea why I should filter some irrelevant mails if
better is to not sent them. Especially if I cannot solve the subject of
the mail. Yeah, the subject is somobody does not did his job. I cannot
imagine the knowledge would help me in my packager duties.

-- Petr