Git commit in all available branches

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at hubbitus.com.ru
Fri Oct 8 14:03:04 UTC 2010

 In most cases I try sync all branches if there no real reasons to make
differences.

After made some changes in origin/master and commit is I also must do
for each available branches something similar:
fedpkg switch-branch el5;
git pull
git merge origin/master
git push
fedpkg build
fedpkg update

Off course I can script it with shell, but may be there already
possibility to "commit in few branches"? Something like this:
fedpkg commit -F clog -B "f12,f13,f14,el5,el6"

And will be very cool to start build and push updates (by single
template interactively filled one time) also for several branches.
--
With best wishes, Pavel Alexeev aka Pahan-Hubbitus. For fast contact
with me you could use Jabber: Hubbitus at jabber.ru