It's been a while, but I could do with a hand...

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 23:05:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

It's been a while since I've done any sort of uploading and in that time
my box died, has been rebuilt and is running happily on rawhide.

Problem is my scripts for uploading have gone! I've followed the
information on the wiki but when I try to upload, I'm getting

[paul at PB3 common]$ ./cvs-import.sh
~/rpmbuild/SRPMS/mono-2.8-1.1.fc15.src.rpm
Checking out module: 'mono'
Unpacking source package: mono-2.8-1.1.fc15.src.rpm...
cvs [server aborted]: "remove" requires write access to the repository

I've downloaded a client side cert, changed my gpg key and ssh key
(uploaded both to my details on the fas system).

I've done export CVS_RSH=ssh and export
CVSROOT=:ext:pfj at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/pkgs

Have I gone wrong somewhere and to make life easy, is there a GUI way to
upload to the rawhide repos yet?

Paul
--
Vertraue mir, ich weiss, was ich mache...