THREE Days Remain to Fix Fedora 14 Blocker Bugs

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 13 22:25:47 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 14:37:22 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> If we're going to need a post-39 kernel for final anyway could I
> possibly get you to pull in the patch for

If by "you", you mean me, I don't have any commit access to kernels, I just
like to try out new koji kernel builds right away. I commented on that
bug because I noticed the description of the blocker bug matched a kernel
rpm changelog entry I had read the day before. But the status didn't seem
to take into account the latest kernel build.