Yubikey OTP doesn't work on https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sun Oct 17 03:08:24 UTC 2010

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010, Jesse Keating wrote:

> "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:
>

> >As the subject says.
> >
> >The yubikey still works fine for logging to FAS at
> >https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
> >
> >My regular FAS password works fine at
> >https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/
> >
> >Is yubikey supposed to work on these other sites?
> >

> Not yet.

I should better explain this on the Yubikey page.  Most of our web
services auth against FAS via a json interface.  That auth mechanism has
full yubikey support (so bodhi, wiki, pkgdb, community, etc).
Fedorahosted actually uses mod_auth_pgsql right now.  I suspect a long
overdue auth module is in our future for fedorahosted.

	-Mike