Something similar to http://susestudio.com/

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 05:44:52 UTC 2010

 On 10/16/2010 06:51 PM, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:

Looks cool at first glance. Does Redhat plan do similar service on it?
It will be cool if it became available for Fedora also, not just RHEL. I
think it requires cloud to function as public service and it very hard
to do so in community without sponsorship.

Can't speak for Red Hat plans but perhaps we can look into running an
instance after the code is baked. Meanwhile feedback is welcome.  I don't
think it is that hard to run your own instance or even host a public one.

Rahul