More mono/koji problems

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 22:31:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 07:24:05PM +0100, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still trying to get to the bottom as to why mono is failing to build
> on koji as either a scratch build or as a live build and I've come
> across this on the x86 build - can anyone shed any light on it as it's
> about as useful an error throw back as 4/10 was back on the ZX81!
>
> make[3]: *** [libmonoruntimesgen_la-reflection.lo] Error 130
>

> I've looked up Error 130 and it's no real help. Can anyone shed any
> light on what it means?

It's not 'make' that is generating the error, it is just reporting it.

The error comes from the return code of the command that last ran.
For example:

$ cat test.make
all:
	exit 130

$ make -f test.make
exit 130
make: *** [all] Error 130

I'm assuming from the target that the last command must have been
libtool.  But you can't really tell from that last line what the real
error was.  It must have been printed on the preceeding lines.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v