rawhide report: 20101030 changes

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sat Oct 30 19:50:55 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-30 at 14:27 -0400, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> Will the corresponding Obsoletes/Provides be added to the libreoffice
> subpackages, or do we need to modify our Requires?

The libreoffice subpackages have the corresponding Obsoletes. Provides
are not there, mostly because they'd generally be more harmful than
useful as paths have changed and extensions need to reinstall into the
right place, unless I go about the place faking up fragile links and
layers of hackery. I've now (I think) rebuilt everything that has a
requires on OOo

> Why is there no announcement made for this?

I did mention it back on the 4th that I intended to swap LibreOffice in
for F-15, sorry I didn't make a more headline specific announce when it
did land. Trying to do too many things at the same time.

C.