Meeting summary/minutes from today's FESCo meeting (2010-09-14)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Sep 15 15:15:11 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 17:11:03 +0200,
  drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That doesn't work ... someone has to be activly pushing the patches
> upstream .. instead of just waiting and hoping that they magically
> make it in.

It's somewhere on Lougher's to do list. We can still be ready to take advantage
of it if it gets completed without being especially active in their
development. Just knowing their is a distro waiting to use the stuff when
it gets upstream might (or might not) provide additional motivation for
getting it done.

That said, if someone is willing and able to help Lougher out, I'm all for it.
But it is out of scope for my job, which I see as Fedora integration.