Meeting summary/minutes from today's FESCo meeting (2010-09-14)

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Wed Sep 15 16:10:16 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 11:53:51AM -0400, Brandon Lozza wrote:
> If I have to wait for the next release of Fedora (14 for example) to
> get KDE 4.5 then it's looking like the stable updates vision has made

If you need the absolute latest of everything without waiting three months
for the release, take a look at running Rawhide. I do on my primary desktop
machine at work, and it's great.

That said, I think the process for "update this component to a new point
release" must necessarily be different from the one for replacing a core
component with a completely new design.

--
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>