Grrr... modprobe.conf

John Reiser jreiser at bitwagon.com
Mon Sep 20 18:01:47 UTC 2010

On 09/20/2010 10:02 AM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:

> ----- "Jon Masters" <jonathan at jonmasters.org> wrote:
>>
>> I'm missing the original mail in this thread because I think it went
>> a different list. Can someone forward it to me, please. Thanks.
>>
>> Jon.
>>

>> --
>
> Messages to the list are available in the web archive.

Please give a helpful reply, or none at all.

The earliest posting in September to devel at lists.fedoraproject.org
with the subject "Grrr... modprobe.conf", namely:
   http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-September/143118.html
is not the first message in the thread.  So your quoting the link
is not helpful.

Instead, you should have pointed to
   http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2010-September/093856.html
which is the start of the thread.  Notice the 'test' list instead of
the 'devel' list.