Fedora "backports" repo? (Was Re: PostgreSQL 9 for F14?)

Brandon Lozza brandon at pwnage.ca
Tue Sep 21 14:20:05 UTC 2010

One thing I wanted to point out. Windows users get to install the
latest Firefox, KDE, and other apps without having to wait for a new
Windows release. If users had to wait for Windows 8 to get the latest
Firefox, things would be messy. I don't understand what the fear is of
doing this on GNU/Linux.