What's this /run directory doing on my system and where does it come from?

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 1 12:57:10 UTC 2011

2011/4/1 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com>:
> So please try to be constructive and respectful in your responses.

Let me step in here as the Fedora Project Leader and end this thread.
If you've got legitimate technical concerns with the implementation of
the /run directory, please open another thread and keep the discussion
on a technical level.  Let's keep the discussion focused on "what is
right" and not "who is right". If your intent is to tear down others
in the Fedora community, please don't bother doing it here.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader