libedit update needs karma

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 19:05:07 UTC 2011

On 04/01/2011 08:13 AM, Jerry James wrote:
> And, as an aside, that update still only has karma of 2.  How do I
> tell if either of the respondents is a proventester?  Is that
> indicated in the feedback somehow?

Their nick would show up as "username (proventester)" instead of just
"username".  A proventester gave karma earlier so you can see it in the
update now.

> This is my first experience with a
> critpath update, so I'm feeling pretty ignorant of how it's supposed
> to work.  If I still need a proventester, what kind of bribe do I need
> to offer?

Really, just offer some instructions on how to test it in your plea.  I
saw this update several times and skipped over it since I didn't really
know how to properly test it and didn't bother taking the time to figure
it out.