Updates stats help wanted

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:12:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

perhaps it is possible to add the overall count of packages available in
fedora. So we could calculate the number of updates relative to the
total number of packages. To me this seems to be a very helpful
indicator to see if there really were more updates or just more packages
which of course would need more updates.

Should be easy to implement, or?

johannes (hannes)