critpath approval process seems rather broken

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Apr 9 02:28:11 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 20:43:05 -0400,
  Will Woods <wwoods at redhat.com> wrote:

> The only thing broken here is the expectation that testing doesn't
> require your assistance, or isn't your problem.

Except this affects more than Tom. Some people aren't getting updates because
of the misunderstanding and/or lack of resources that prevented this update
from going out in a timely manner. This isn't the first time this kind of
thing has been reported, particularly with a near end of life release.

I know there is stuff going on to develop test plans and the like, but it
still is probably worth asking questions about how we could do things
better.