AutoQA: distro congestion?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Apr 17 04:51:41 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 23:03 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 22:52:32 +0300, AT wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I built two sets of security updates for f13/f14/f15 and autoqa rejected
> > the f13/f14 packages. It looks like autoqa is waiting for the packages
> > to be properly pushed to f<N+1> stable before green-lighting the
> > matching package for f<N>. Do I have to wait until the packages for f15
> > are pushed to repush the packages for f14 and then wait again for
> > pushing into f13? Or is there some automatism that reevaluates and
> > repushes packages w/o any further intervention from the packagers?
> >
> > I guess this is also slowing down the people that grant the package
> > push. Previously they could evaluate the package updates in one sweep,
> > now they will see and approve the "same" package in three cycles.
>
> AutoQA's comments in bodhi so far are just informative. They don't
> block any update [yet].

Are you sure? I requested a push of the packages to stable (some were in
testing for a week, others were security updates) and the message was
that it doesn't pass AutoQA, so it converted to request to push only to
testing and indeed bodhi has marked the request as to testing only.

Also the comments are not in bodhi at all. All I get is the message that
AutoQA blocked the packages and sometimes an email with the results of
the AutoQA run.
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/