Released 2 projects (SaltOS and RhinOS) under GPL-3.0

Josep Sanz josep.sanz at saltos.net
Mon Apr 18 21:51:28 UTC 2011

Hi Pavel.

I want to continue with packaging SaltOS to the
Fedora distribution. Do you can
help me with this task??? now, I have already done
the package. You can download
from the download section of saltos.net. and my
asks are:

- In your email, you speak about the libraries and
the needed requeriments to
separate it from the core package???
- It's correct the package that I'm building???
- How can I send this builded package to the
fedora repos???

Thanks in advance.

Josep.

--
Josep Sanz Campderrós
The SaltOS & RhinOS projects

El 2010-12-01 08:50:38, Pavel Alexeev (aka