AutoQA: distro congestion?

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Tue Apr 19 08:54:25 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:44:03AM +0300, Axel Thimm wrote:

> This is probably part of the problem, I have been trying to push all 5
> packages that are now in testing with bodhi rejecting due to autoqa.
> Even packages that do have a positive autoqa tag on them like
> fail2ban-0.8.4-27.fc13.

According to the Bodhi-Status-Site, you unpushed the update on
2011-04-17 21:24:29, then submitted it again a few seconds later.

It has been pushed to testing on 2011-04-17 21:24:29 and it now needs to
stay in testing for a week (or until it has reached sufficient karma
including proventester feedback) until it can be pushed to stable.

This is what bodhi refers to with "Bodhi is now enforcing the Package
Update Acceptance Criteria across all Fedora releases." - that text also
links to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_acceptance_criteria

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net