PackageKit in Fedora 15 (beta)

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 15:21:55 UTC 2011

Dne 26.4.2011 15:31, Kevin Kofler napsal(a):
> AIUI, Suggests/Recommends was almost accepted in rpm.org (BTW, rpm5.org has
> had it for ages), but the yum developers blocked it. :-/

I have to defend Seth here ... in the last flamewar on this theme he
admitted that introducing Suggests/Recommends would be question of half
an hour (maybe he didn't mean it literally) and he would be willing to
do it in the moment FESCO (or Board, or whoever is appropriate to make
the decision) would tell him so.

Matěj