gpx-viewer status?

Christian Krause chkr at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 26 18:22:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Package gpx-viewer in Fedora 15 has been retired by fab
> Package gpx-viewer in Fedora 14 has been retired by fab
> Package gpx-viewer in Fedora 13 has been retired by fab

> Please complete the package end-of-life procedure,

I have just started to use gpx-viewer. ;-) I know that it is not too
stable, but according to its bzr repository the author still submit
patches occasionally...

Is there a good alternative for just viewing gpx files embedded in
openstreemap maps?

Otherwise I would volunteer to take care of this package in Fedora...

Best regards,
Christian