[HEADS UP] Fedora OCaml link down

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 17:43:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 01:17:44PM -0400, Przemek Klosowski wrote:
> I was looking for stuff on your website and noticed that the Fedora
> OCaml project link is down:
>
> http://www.cocan.org/getting_started_with_ocaml_on_red_hat_and_fedora

Yes, this has unfortunately been broken for a while.  It was running
on an old Debian machine that needed an urgent update and at the same
time I had to rebuild the wiki software, and TBH it was too much, I
just took the whole thing down.

Shame really though.  Is there a way to get a nice summary of what
versions of package(s) are in Fedora, grouped by project (comps
group)?

This is what it used to look like:

http://web.archive.org/web/20100424032649/http://cocan.org/getting_started_with_ocaml_on_red_hat_and_fedora#package_status

Rich.