nss_db

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 16 15:31:58 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Mark R Bannister
<mark at proseconsulting.co.uk> wrote:
> But I think in Fedora perhaps you should consider the repercussions of this
> change yourselves, and try to deal with the compatibility issues it raises.  For
> a start, perhaps you should reverse the decision to deprecate your separate
> nss_db package, and continue to package nss_db separately using source from
> http://sf.net/projects/nssdb.

Mark,

I've contacted the glibc maintainer in Fedora, who is swamped with
work right now, but he's agreed to look over your proposal as quickly
as he can.  If for some reason he doesn't respond on the list here,
I'll forward along anything I hear directly from him.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader