mass rebuild status

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Feb 10 05:49:54 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, February 08, 2011 06:23:57 pm Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> so the mass rebuild is 24 hours in we have completed ~45% of the builds and
> are at 365 packages failed to build the total number of builds in the mass
> rebuild is 10404 we are churning along nicely. i expect to complete the
> first pass sometime in the next 24 hours. so far i think its going pretty
> well
>
> some web pages to look at http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/rebuild.html and
> http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/failed.html these 2 pages are updated ~ every
> 10 minutes. Please drop into #fedora-devel on freenode if you have any
> questions.
>

> Dennis

the first pass of the mass rebuild finished a few hours ago.  under 48 hours
total. there is ~400 builds that never got submitted, i need to look at why.
and ~700 failed builds.

Please look at build failure notices and fix them,  or ask for help if you
cant.

Im going to go ahead and move the packages into place in the morning and do
the mass branching.

Dennis