Services that can start by default policy feedback

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:58:25 UTC 2011

On 02/24/2011 03:32 PM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> "May" as in "Are allowed to". It's always going to be the package
> maintainers call in the end - we're not going to mandate it.

Hum not following you..

If ultimately packagers can override this then is this [1] being worked on?

I thought the whole purpose was to allow "exceptions" that should be
turned on by default but everything else should be off at install time?

But I think Colin is right everything should default to off then each
SIG document on their wiki page what service they have turned "on" in
their kickstart file and why.

JBG

1.https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/DefaultServices