How to filter posts on planet.fedoraproject.org?

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at hubbitus.com.ru
Sun Jan 16 13:10:59 UTC 2011

Hello.

I'm open for himself planet.fedorapeople.org not so long before. Even
try add there my own blog.
But I'm wondering how I can filter records which I read via RSS by
language!?
I want read only English and Russian blog posts. Unfortunately I do not
known other languages. But quite half of messages come on Indian,
Arabian, Spanish and etc. I always just delete it. But it is serious noise.
--
With best wishes, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus). For fast contact
with me use jabber: Hubbitus at jabber.ru