How to filter posts on planet.fedoraproject.org?

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Sun Jan 16 18:24:19 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 09:21:41AM -0500, Chris Tyler wrote:
> I've often wondered if we should include a language field in the
> ~/.planet files on people.fedoraproject.org, aggregate based on language
> to produce separate RSS feeds for private reading, and then aggregate
> those feeds into the master planet.fedoraproject.org page.

I have also been wanting to work on making planet.fp.o more functional
like Planet GNOME (http://planet.gnome.org/) -- there's a drop-down
'Feeds' area where you can turn off particular feeds.

(Then again, I say "wanting to work on" this... maybe I'll have some
time at FUDCon.)

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>