Being a good neighbour - Fedora 14 and Atheros AR5223 ?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:31:43 UTC 2011

I managed to make Siemens 108 usb wireless card work under Fedora 14.

I tested WG111T_GRV1.2.zip and they don't work on Siemens 108 usb
adapter under Fedora 14.

I found original Siemens drivers and they work like a charm.

Here they are located:
http://gigaset.com/hq/en/product/GIGASETUSBADAPTER108.html?tab=downloads

to install Siemens driver just do this:
wget http://gigaset.com/medias/sys_master/usb_adapter_108_V2025_eng.exe
mkdir siemens_108_usb_adapter
mv usb_adapter_108_V2025_eng.exe siemens_108_usb_adapter
cd siemens_108_usb_adapter
unzip usb_adapter_108_V2025_eng.exe
cd Driver/Driver\ For\ Win2000\ XP/
su