libetpan soname bump

Andreas Bierfert andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de
Tue Jul 19 06:33:51 UTC 2011

Hallo everyone,

I plan to upgrade libetpan in f14, f15 and rawhide to version 1.1. All
releases already carry a cvs snapshot of 1.1 as it contains quite a few
bug fixes for imap handling. The soname changes from 15.0.0 to 16.0.0.

The only affected package in fedora is claws-mail (which I maintain).
rpmfusions cairo-dock-plug-ins package is also affected.

Regards,
Andreas
--
BrandAss Andreas Bierfert, M.Sc. | phone: +49 6897 1721738 | GPG: C58CF1CB
andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de   | fax:   +49 6897 1722828 | signed/encrypted