Heads up: impending IPv6 Test Day

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 22:29:02 UTC 2011

I think we're talking at cross-purposes here.  I want people to be
able to test IPv6 *on their local LAN only* next Wednesday with the
minimum amount of fuss.

They can just test that it works between two machines, one Fedora, one
might be Fedora or it might be something else like Windows acting as a
client.  This should be sufficient to test a variety of common
services: HTTP, NFS, SMB, DNS and that sort of thing.

I don't want to be guiding people through flashing their routers ...

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v