FusionInventory Server for GLPI and Agent

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Mon Jun 6 05:11:57 UTC 2011

Le 05/06/2011 22:12, Trever L. Adams a écrit :
> I would like to try to package these for Fedora. I have not done any
> packages in Fedora before. I have done a few spec files.
>
> Would anyone be willing to help me get the hang of things?
fusioninventory-agent and perl-Fusion* are ready in my personal
repository for some time.

I plan to submit it to fedora, as all perl dependencies are now
available (in fedora, not in epel, need to fill a lot of bug).

Just need to tweak the service script to work correctly with systemd.

> Also, out of curiosity, why is GLPI at a version that is over a year
> old? It seems 0.78 could have made it in to F15 and has some good
features.
Mainly because some plugins, availalble in the repository, are not
available and I don't want to break anything (mainly datainjection)

As data_injection is now available (2.0.1-beta), I plan to push glpi
0.78.5 in the repo.
(glpi 0.80 is also available, but most of plugins are not yet compatible)

I also plan to package the fusioninventory plugin for glpi, but I have
only work on the old version for glpi 0.72 (also in my personnal repo).

See : http://blog.famillecollet.com/en?q=fusioninventory

Remi.