Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2011-06-15)

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 15:05:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 21:56 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> As I say let's put the goal a bit higher and aim atleast for all those
> service on the livecd
>
> > > Any other goals/plans the sysvtosystemd features owners should be aware of?
> > >
> > > Stephen care to give us a heads up?
> >
> > I've created a blocker bug for the sysv->systemd conversion for Alpha
> > here:
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=713562&hide_resolved=1
> > (That link will show all of the child bugs. There are eleven at the time
> > of this writing, one already completed in Rawhide
>
> Hum should this contain most if not all the bugs which contain systemd
> unit files from my wiki page
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/QA/Systemd/compatability?

I spoke with Jóhann today on IRC and I agree that a more effective
cutoff for the Alpha blockers would be the services shipped on the
various LiveCD distributions. This way, starting with the Alpha, we'll
have a completely systemd distribution available for testing (since
installation from LiveCD is becoming the most common case).

Jóhann, would you mind targeting the systemd conversion bugs for the
components you noted to the tracking BZ I opened?