GNOME3 and au revoir WAS: systemd: please stop trying to take over the world :)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Jun 19 05:51:11 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 10:00 -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> Just to be clear, eould you also consider the binding the Prnt Scrn
> labeled keyboard key to the screenshot took as non-core easter egg
> functionality?

Probably not, but I wouldn't say they're equivalent. I don't think many
people expect their desktop to have a screen recorder built in. I can't
think of any other desktop that _does_. When I said Shell was fully
mouse accessible I was talking about typical operations, not every
single thing it's potentially capable of. I'm really not sure what the
point of this side track is; what does anyone gain by you picking very
small holes in my generalization?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey